1) Beauregard, L., Guindon, A., Noreau, L., Lefebvre, H., & Boucher, N. (2012). Community Needs of People Living With Spinal Cord Injury and Their Family. Topics in Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation, 18(2), 122-125.
2) Brown, S., Saunders, L., & Krause, J. (2012). Racial disparities in depression and life satisfaction after spinal cord injury: A mediational model. Topics in Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation, 18(3), 232-240.
3) Cook, K. F., Bamer, A. M., Amtmann, D., Molton, I. R., & Jensen, M. P. (2012). Six patient-reported outcome measurement information system short form measures have negligible age- or diagnosis-related differential item functioning in individuals with disabilities. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 93(7), 1289-1291
4) Dickson, A., O’Brien, G., Ward, R., Flowers, P., Allan, D., & O’Carroll, R. (2012). Adjustment and coping in spousal caregivers following a traumatic spinal cord injury: an interpretative phenomenological analysis. Journal of Health Psychology, 17(2), 247-257.
5) Glassel, A., Raucha, A., Selb, M., Emmenegger, K., Luckenkemper, M., & Escorpizo, R. (2012). A case study on the application of International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health (ICF)-based tools for vocational rehabilitation in spinal cord injury. Work: Journal of Prevention, Assessment & Rehabilitation, 41(4), 465-474.
6) Griffiths, H. C., & Kennedy, P. (2012). Continuing with life as normal: Positive psychological outcomes following spinal cord injury. Topics in Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation, 18(3), 241-252.
7) Kennedy, P., Smithson, E. F., & Blakey, L. C. (2012). Planning and Structuring Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation: The Needs Assessment Checklist. Topics in Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation, 18(2), 135-137.
8) Kosma, M., Ellis, R., & Bauer, J. J. (2012). Longitudinal changes in psychosocial constructs and physical activity among adults with physical disabilities. Disability and Health Journal, 5(1), 1-8.
9) Lindwall, J., Russell, H., Kelly, E., Klaas, S., Mulcahey, M., Betz, R., & Vogel, L. (2012). Coping and participation in youth with spinal cord injury. Topics in Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation, 18(3), 220-231.
10) Marti, A., Reinhardt, J. D., Graf, S., Escorpizo, R., & Post, M. W. M. (2012). To work or not to work: Labour market participation of people with spinal cord injury living in Switzerland. Spinal Cord, 50(7), 521-526.
11) Nicholls, E., Lehan, T., Plaza, S. L., Deng, X., Romero, J. L., Pizarro, J. A., & Carlos Arango-Lasprilla, J. (2012). Factors influencing acceptance of disability in individuals with spinal cord injury in Neiva, Colombia, South America. Disability and rehabilitation, 34(13), 1082-1088.
12) Perrier, M. J., Latimer-Cheung, A. E., & Ginis, K. A. M. (2012). An investigation of seasonal variation in leisure-time physical activity in persons with spinal cord injury. Spinal Cord, 50(7), 507-511.
13) Phang, S. H., Martin Ginis, K. A., Routhier, F., & Lemay, V. (2012). The role of self-efficacy in the wheelchair skills-physical activity relationship among manual wheelchair users with spinal cord injury. Disability & Rehabilitation, 34(8), 625-632.
14) Sakellariou, D. (2012). Sexuality and disability: A discussion on care of the self. Sexuality and Disability, 30(2), 187-197.