1) Amtmann, D., Bamer, A. M., Cook, K. F., Askew, R. L., Noonan, V. K., & Brockway, J. A. (2012). University of Washington self-efficacy scale: a new self-efficacy scale for people with disabilities. Archives of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 93(10), 1757-1765.
2) Barone, S. H., & Waters, K. (2012). Coping and adaptation in adults living with spinal cord injury. Journal of Neuroscience Nursing, 44(5), 271-283.
3) Geyh, S., Nick, E., Stirnimann, D., Ehrat, S., Michel, F., Peter, C., & Lude, P. (2012). Self-efficacy and self-esteem as predictors of participation in spinal cord injury-an ICF-based study. Spinal Cord, 50(9), 699-706.
4) Kolakowsky-Hayner, S. A. (2012). Community based rehabilitation after neurologic injury. [Editorial]. NeuroRehabilitation, 31(1), 1.
5) Pershouse, K. J., Barker, R. N., Kendall, M. B., Buettner, P. G., Kuipers, P., Schuurs, S. B., & Amsters, D. I. (2012). Investigating changes in quality of life and function along the lifespan for people with spinal cord injury. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 93(3), 413-419.
6) Post, M. W., van Leeuwen, C. M., van Koppenhagen, C. F., & de Groot, S. (2012). Validity of the life satisfaction questions, the life satisfaction questionnaire, and the satisfaction with life scale in persons with spinal cord injury. Archives of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 93(10), 1832-1837.
7) Simpson, L. A., Eng, J. J., Hsieh, J. T., Wolfe, D. L., & Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation Evidence Scire Research, T. (2012). The health and life priorities of individuals with spinal cord injury: a systematic review. [Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov’t Review]. Journal of Neurotrauma, 29(8), 1548-1555.
8) Van de Velde, D., Bracke, P., Van Hove, G., Josephsson, S., Devisch, I., & Vanderstraeten, G. (2012). The illusion and the paradox of being autonomous, experiences from persons with spinal cord injury in their transition period from hospital to home. [Empirical Study; Interview; Focus Group; Qualitative Study]. Disability and Rehabilitation: An International, Multidisciplinary Journal, 34(6), 491-502.
9) Hess, M. J., & Hough, S. (2012). Impact of spinal cord injury on sexuality: Broad-based clinical practice intervention and practical application. [Review]. Journal of Spinal Cord Medicine, 35(4), 211-218.