The 6th National Spinal Cord Injury Conference has a website put up to provide information on this upcoming event.
The theme for the conference is: Bioinformatics Inform SCI Rehabilitation
The 6th National SCI Conference organizing committee is putting together an exciting program featuring keynote addresses, podium and poster presentations, workshops and breakout sessions. Additional highlights will include a hands-on pre-course and a delegate reception
Key Themes for this year’s submission are:
• Biomarkers and Imaging Predictors of Rehabilitation Outcomes
• Rehabilitation Applications of Computational Science
• Data Mining and Interpretation
• Bioengineering for SCI Rehabilitation
• Epigenetics/Genetics/ Genomics for SCI
• Clinical Algorithms and Customized Care
• Rehabilitation Technology and Health Assessment
• Economics of Rehabilitation Service Delivery
• Novel Hardware and Software Solutions
The conference will start accepting abstracts in October 2013.